Research shows, an average human being spends 1 year and 2 months in a lifetime naked. This translates to 1.5% of a life time leaving a staggering 98.5% that an average human spends dressed.
When i became of age to start working and creating value in the society, i was ever thinking of the best way to serve humanity.Am grateful it didn’t take me decades to discover the above numbers and figure out what i wanted to do the rest of my life.
How better would i serve humanity if not in what they spend 98.5% of their lives thinking about. It was an easy choice.
@StandardClothingStore, We do this by carefully sourcing high quality clothing products directly from manufacturers to guarantee lowest prices in the market.
We’ve gained a reputation for serving our customers as perfect as is humanly possible.
We are aimed at raising your self-esteem and courage to face each day with confidence and make a lasting impression to make the most of each day you spend on earth.
YOU WILL HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE IF YOU DRESS FOR IT.
We hope you enjoy our Service as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments,or need any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us via call/SMS/Whatsapp no 0721119824 .